We Are Twin - "The way we touch"


I've got my hands around your neck,
my lips up on your chest.
You love it how I need you, boy
Oh, dare I say the rest
The people they can stare,
I don't mind it, I don't care.
As long as we together, 
we got love extraordinaire.

When we were by the ocean
and you turned to me to say:
girl don't you ever go and try to change
no matter what anybody says?
If you could be my best friend,
then I would build a home
where the both of us can live alone,
where you can grow into your own. 

You'd be the best that I ever hoped for. 
I love it how I can't resist the way you are, 
the way we touch.
If we are a match,
I'd give you everything I longed for
I love it how I can't resist the way you are...
The way we touch. 

You got me on a hook,
from the moment you said "baby".
If I faint from overheating,
call the marshall Mr. Davy.
I'm running out of breath,
I feel it in my head.
I can't go without you, boy. 
Let's hit the road to live!

If you would be my hero,
then I would be your girl.
You could have me anytime you want,
even in the morning sun.
I only have my Chevy
and the keys to my heart
Oh, take me for a ride to the moon,
I forget the world when I'm with you!

You'd be the best that I ever hoped for.
I love it how I can't resist the way you are,
the way we touch.
If we are a match, 
I'd give you everything I longed for 
I love it how I can't resist the way you are... 
The way we touch. 

We Are Twin.




Comentarios